Large 3.2” x 4.8” x .7” Size Erasers
This 150 pack of compressed sponges may include imperfections on some of the sponges, to include a variation of thicknesses of the sponges. Regardless, all sponges contain the same volume of material.
While the original Eraser Sponge is known for being strong, there are going to be times when you need something extra strong to finish off a cleaning project.
Maybe you have a tough stain in your flooring that just won’t come out, or maybe you have a scuff spot on your kitchen tile that has been there forever. Whatever the case, the Extra Strength Compressed Eraser Sponge can help you to clean almost any stain, blemish or scuff, and it’s durable enough to last you for a long time.
- It’s made from the same material as the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® and is 50 percent stronger than the Eraser Sponge, so you can trust not only the cleaning power, but the staying power of these Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponges.
- When you invest in this 150-pack the Extra Strength Compressed Eraser Sponges, you will ensure that your home or business stays clean for years to come.
- You can use these bulk Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponges to do everything from wipe down your kitchen counters every day to clean your soiled bathroom surfaces every other month.
- The sponge is tough enough to stand up to almost any mess, and you will be able to use it over and over again before it needs to be replaced.
Once you have used the nontoxic Extra Strength Compressed Eraser Sponge once, you will want to use it all the time. It is truly unlike any other sponge that you have used for cleaning.
While it’s made from the identical materials as the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, it won’t cost you a fortune, and when you buy Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponges in bulk, you will get an even greater value.
This pack will last you for months or even years to come and will change the way that you clean your home.
Stop using substandard sponges and try using this Extra Strength Compressed Eraser Sponge instead.
Easy to Use! Contains NO Chemicals! Use Only Water!
- Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
- Gently rub dirt, stain or scuff marks.
- Rinse sponge with clean water.
- Squeeze dry and store.
- Dispose when cleaning sponge is gone.
- Each eraser sponge can be used many times.
Trusted by Thousands of Cleaning Companies
Note: May cause dulling of painted or glossy surfaces. Test on an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or swallow. Do not use on skin or other parts of body. Some sponges may be imperfect.
Write Your Own Review