Eraser Sponge Size: 2.4” x 3.9” x 1.75”
The standard Eraser Sponge is strong – stronger than almost any other sponge that you will come across – but when you have an extra tough stain that you need to get out, you can make life significantly easier on yourself by fighting it with an Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponge.
Made from the same materials as the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, these sponges are 100 percent stronger than the standard Eraser Sponge, which means it won’t have any trouble getting any stains out.
- Simply wipe a surface with the Compressed Sandwich Eraser Sponge and watch stains disappear forever.
- Because the Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponge is so strong, you will be able to use it for long periods of time and clean many surfaces again and again before you need to toss it out.
- By having a Compressed Sandwich Eraser Sponge on hand at all times, you’re ready for any messes, and with this 30-pack, you’ll be ready whenever and wherever you need to clean.
- Even though this is easily the longest lasting sponge you will lever encounter, it will need to be replaced at some point, and the last thing you want to do is try to tackle tough cleaning tasks without it.
- When you purchase the Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponge, you will be able to do more than just normal cleaning with it.
While it will do an exceptional job on kitchen counters and bathroom floors since it’s made from the same material as the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, it will also do excellent work when you’re detailing or cleaning surfaces that would normally be impossible to clean with a sponge.
One swipe of the Compressed Sandwich Eraser Sponge is usually all it takes to remove most stains, and with this 30 pack you can keep some in your kitchen, more in your bath, and extra in your car, boat, garage or anywhere else!
You will be impressed by how effective the Extra Strength Sandwich Eraser Sponge truly is. Find out for yourself today by ordering a 30-pack of the nontoxic sponges from SpongeOutlet.com.
Easy to Use! Contains NO Chemicals! Use Only Water!
- Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
- Gently rub dirt, stain or scuff marks.
- Rinse sponge with clean water.
- Squeeze dry and store.
- Dispose when cleaning sponge is gone.
- Each eraser sponge can be used many times.
Trusted by Thousands of Cleaning Companies
Note: May cause dulling of painted or glossy surfaces. Test on an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or swallow. Do not use on skin or other parts of body. Some sponges may be imperfect.
Write Your Own Review