This 36 pack of compressed sponges may include imperfections on some of the sponges, to include a variation of thicknesses of the sponges. Regardless, all sponges contain the same volume of material.
Regular Eraser Sponges are already very tough and can be used for numerous occasions before they need to be discarded and replaced.
They compare to Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, so when you use one, you can trust it will clean just about any surface quickly and without a ton of effort on your part, which helps them last longer. But the Extra Strength Eraser Sponge builds on the strength of the regular Eraser Sponge and is even tougher than it. The Compressed Eraser Sponger is 50 percent stronger, which makes it even more durable and capable of cleaning up the toughest stains.
- This 36-pack nontoxic Extra Strength Eraser Sponges is perfect for any homeowner who uses sponges to clean up messes regularly.
- Whether you use them around the kitchen to clean up after dinner or you pull them out when you are scrubbing down the bathroom, floors or walls, the Compressed Eraser Sponge will make it simpler to get rid of deep stains, scuffs and other blemishes.
- By simply running the Extra Eraser Sponge over a stain, you will usually be able to lift it and wipe it away.
- Since the sponge is compare to Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, it is designed to do away with dirt in no time.
The Extra Strength Eraser Sponge “works like magic” throughout the home and can even be used outdoors if you have tough stains located there.
By investing in a 36-pack of the Compressed Eraser Sponge, you will always have a sponge compare to the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® when you need one, and you won’t have to worry about letting stains set in before getting to them.
These sponges will get any job done and limit the messes you have in your home.
Easy to Use! Contains NO Chemicals! Use Only Water!
- Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
- Gently rub dirt, stain or scuff marks.
- Rinse sponge with clean water.
- Squeeze dry and store.
- Dispose when cleaning sponge is gone.
- Each eraser sponge can be used many times.
Trusted by Thousands of Cleaning Companies
Note: May cause dulling of painted or glossy surfaces. Test on an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or swallow. Do not use on skin or other parts of body. Some sponges may be imperfect.