Cleaning up a heavy-duty mess requires the use of a heavy-duty sponge, and you’re not going to find a sponge that’s more heavy-duty than the Instant Erase Extra Large Eraser Sponge.
- This pack of the large Eraser Sponge includes nontoxic sponges that are 50 percent larger than the standard Eraser Sponge, perfect for cleaning up any size spill.
- Just like the normal Eraser Sponge, the XL Eraser Sponge is compare to the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser® and is equipped to clean walls, floors, doors and just about any surface you can imagine.
- Because it’s compare to the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®, the Instant Erase Extra Large Eraser Sponge will get rid of dirt, mold, scuff marks and so much more with very little effort on your part.
Simply wet the XL Eraser Sponge, squeeze out any excess water, and wipe down a surface to get it clean. With this 180-pack of the large Eraser Sponge, you will be able to cover a lot more ground than you normally would with a regular Eraser Sponge. But it will deliver the same performance you have come to expect from it.
You will find that the large (3.4 by 5 by 1 inch) XL eraser sponge will become an invaluable tool once you start cleaning with it on a routine basis. You will be able to get kitchen floors, bathroom counters, and so many other surfaces inside of homes and businesses clean.
Plus, with the 180-pack of the large Eraser Sponge, you won’t ever need to worry about running out of sponges – all compare to the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®. You will always have one handy and ready to go.
To place an order for this 180-pack of Instant Erase Extra Large Eraser Sponges or to ask any questions you might have about them, contact SpongeOutlet.com at 877-776-6430 today.
Easy to Use! Contains NO Chemicals! Use Only Water!
- Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
- Gently rub dirt, stain or scuff marks.
- Rinse sponge with clean water.
- Squeeze dry and store.
- Dispose when cleaning sponge is gone.
- Each eraser sponge can be used many times.
Trusted by Thousands of Cleaning Companies
Note: May cause dulling of painted or glossy surfaces. Test on an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or swallow. Do not use on skin or other parts of body. Some sponges may be imperfect.