What is Microfiber?
Microfiber is a synthetic material that has two fibers blended together- polyester and polyamide. The polyester is great for polishing, while the polyamide is super absorbent. Microfiber Towels have great advantages when it comes to cleaning in and around your home. They are gentle, versatile, durable, and reusable, which makes them great for cleaning.
What are the advantages?
- The blend of these two fibers creates a unique material with qualities you won’t find in your typical towel or sponge. The way that it is constructed will absorb liquids but can also attract and pick up dust and debris.
- Microfiber is lint free, so they are great for washing windows, mirrors, and other reflective surfaces.
- This product is hypoallergenic. For those who have allergies or are sensitive to other materials that can be found in cloths or towels, these will not give you a reaction.
- Microfiber towels are free of added chemicals, unlike cleaning wipes and sprays, which can irritate skin.
- They are safe to use on any surface. These towels are soft and will not cause scratches or scuff marks. This makes them the perfect for cleaning wooden furniture, natural stone countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- These towels will attract dirt and absorb oil from a surface instead of spreading or smearing them around, making cleaning easier.
- Our microfiber towels can clean up messes made from dirt, soap, lubricants, dust, food spills, fingerprints, grime, residues, wax, grease, silicone, and much more.
- Microfiber is super absorbent and can hold up to seven times its weight in moisture. Wow!
- Microfiber materials are a good economic choice, as they last for a long time and are reusable.
As you can see, there are many reasons to invest in microfiber towels. If you’re looking for a product that can clean your home without added chemicals, are reusable and last a long time, you’ve come to the right place! Visit SpongeOutlet.com to help make your cleaning tasks easier with our microfiber towels and eraser products.