They sound pretty cool.
But if you’re not sure what they are, here is a quick intro: microfiber is a synthetic material that has two fibers blended together- polyester and polyamide.
The polyester is great for polishing, while the polyamide is super absorbent.
This brings me to my next point- why are they so special? What are the advantages?
- The blend of these two fibers creates a unique item with qualities you won’t find in your typical towel or sponge.
- The way that it is constructed will absorb liquids but can also attract and pick up dust and debris.
- Microfiber is lint free.
- This is great when it comes to washing these bad boys later.
- This product is hypoallergenic.
- For those who have allergies or are sensitive to other materials that can be found in cloths or towels, these will not give you a reaction.
- There are no chemicals involved with microfiber towels.
- With some wipes and dusting spray, you find you use chemicals that could be harmful to your skin. This isn’t true in this case.
- These are safe to use on any surface.
- These towels are pretty soft and will not leave behind scratches or scuff marks. This makes them the perfect cleaning aid for your wooden furniture.
- These towels will lift dirt from a surface instead of smearing them.
- Our microfiber towels can clean up messes made from dirt, soap, lubricants, dust, food, fingerprints, grimy, residues, wax, grease, silicone, and much more.
- Microfiber can hold up to seven times weight in moisture. Wow!
- Microfiber materials are a good economic choice, as they last for a long time.
As you can see, there are many reasons to invest in microfiber towels. If you’re looking for a product that can clean your home, be dependable, and last a long time, you’ve come to the right place!