For most homeowners, the bathroom can be quite the chore. With all the nooks and crannies, tile grout, and scuff marks, it can be a real pain to clean every area. The bathroom is a room that deals with foot traffic all day, and half the night. This can take a heavy toll on floors, walls, and fixtures.
We offer you a few helpful tips on how to thoroughly clean your bathroom with the eraser sponge.
It is best to clean bathroom items first, that will not require immediate use.
Therefore, the toilet should be last.
- Wear cleaning gloves
- As you should when cleaning any room in the house; wearing rubber gloves while cleaning with eraser sponges, keeps your hands clean and protects your skin from drying out from too much contact with the cleaning water.
- Clear the bathroom of laundry, wet towels, kid’s toys, toothbrushes, and other toiletries to expose all surfaces that require cleaning.
- You only need a small amount of water
- The eraser sponge requires only a small amount of water to active the melamine foam, which is its active cleaning agent.
- Filling a standard bucket with water is all you will need for the entire bathroom.
- Begin with the tub/shower areas
- If you have a separate shower stall, grab your eraser sponge and water. Then, begin removing any marks, scuffs, and soap grime from the walls. Clean the shower floor at the end, so that you are not walking over it as you clean the rest of the shower area. Run the shower water at the very end to get rid of any leftover cleaning solution.
- If you have a tub with a shower installed in it; clean the wall tiles first with the eraser sponge, then the tub basin; and again, use the shower sprayer to rinse thoroughly.
- Now move on to the sink area
- Dampen your eraser sponge or run some water in the sink.
- Focus on any dark marks first, then once they are removed; thoroughly go over the entire sink area, and rinse afterwards.
- Clean the floors last
- With your bucket of water in hand, wet the eraser sponge, and begin cleaning dirt from in-between the floor tiles. After the floor tile grout has been cleaned, give the bathroom floor a complete once-over to remove any excess dirt and debris.
You no longer need to stress over cleaning your bathroom. With the eraser sponge from Sponge Outlet, you can clean your bathroom thoroughly with ease. Our eraser sponges can be used more than once, and they have the ability to clean your home inside and out. Contact Sponge Outlet at 877-776-6430 today or visit us online for more information!
Too many times you bend over and try and reach under the couch or behind cabinets to clean your floors. Well, there is a much easier way to do this. We understand that dust can build up under and behind these places, and it can be difficult to constantly clean these places. With a proper cleaning product from Sponge Outlet, you won’t have to bend over anymore!
Flexible Microfiber Dusting Wand Will Do the Trick
With the Flexible Microfiber Dusting Wand, it will allow you to get under tough places like cabinets, couches, chairs, tables, and other furniture that have tight places. Dust can hide behind and under them for quite some time without you noticing unless you’re checking daily. The dusting wand allows you to quickly grab the dirt and dust on a daily basis. You will be able to keep your home or apartment clean every single day.
- Clean the wand with water and let air dry after use
- Able to clean delicate areas
- Wand is flexible and soft, so it prevents scratches
Melamine Eraser Floor Cleaning Pads
Another great product to use for cleaning hard to reach places located on the floor is the melamine eraser floor cleaning pads. If you need to clean up stains, spills, or any other messes, the floor cleaning pads will do the trick to clean them. The beauty of our products is that they contain no chemicals, and they are good for the environment.
At Sponge Outlet, we have the perfect cleaning products to get those hard to reach places. Cleaning the floors of your home is crucial to living in a healthy and clean home, but not every day can you be getting down to clean under the couch. With our cleaning products, cleaning will be that much easier.
Contact Sponge Outlet at 877-776-6430 today or visit us online for more information!
Having tile floors in your home is beneficial, especially since they are relatively easy to clean up unlike carpets. If you spill something on the tile floor, you won’t be as upset if you would’ve spilled a drink or food on the carpet. The key to cleaning a tile floor is getting the best cleaning product to absorb the most amount of liquid that was spilled.
Sponge Outlet is here to provide you with the best cleaning product for your tile floors.
Eraser Mop Floor Cleaning Pads
A 2-Layer Melamine Floor Pad is the perfect eraser product for your tile floors. The best thing about this product is that you only need water to use it. Our eraser mop floor cleaning pads will adhere to the Velcro on your mop, and the other side is a melamine eraser mop sponge that gets rid of scuffs, dirt, grime, and spills on your tile floors.
If you spill any other liquids or food on your tile floor, here is what you should do:
- We the sponge and squeeze out the excess water
- Gently rub the spill, dirt, stains, or scuff marks on the tile floor
- Rinse the sponge with clean water
- Squeeze dry and then store away
You may dispose of the mop head pad when it is worn out. You will get plenty of uses out of this mop head pad from Sponge Outlet.
The Benefits of Eraser Mop Floor Cleaning Pads:
Tile floors can be badly affected by other cleaning products when using different cleaning chemicals. Natural stone tiles like slate, granite, or marble may get their surfaces damaged by traditional cleaners. Our Mop Head Pads do not need any chemicals to be used with them when cleaning your tile floors. Just use water!
Here at Sponge Outlet, we provide natural cleaning products leaving out the cheap-chemical products that many stores have. Our trusted eraser sponges, microfiber towels, and mop head pads can be used in many different cleaning situations. If your looking for a natural cleaning product to easily clean your tile floors, contact us at 877-776-6430 today!